Comune di Villa Sant'AntonioComune di Villa Sant'Antonio

Go to texts

Go to the list



Page:

Top


Texts

The country

Autonomous municipality, was built in 1702 around the Saint Anthony's Abbot Church; it was built for consecrating the simulacrum saint's recovery from some Baressa's inhabitants with the institution of a novenario from which the modern center costituito derives, constituted from few inhabitants, 638 regularly censussed only.

 
© Municipality of Villa Sant´Antonio

Top